At the orangeawarenesscampaign we provide personal, friendly advice on healing cancer through diet, exercise and supplements. We also use the Vision of Hope clinic for all treatments and advice.
Our mission is to be able to offer everyone the choice of care regardless of money!
All patients deserve to have the best health care and our aim is to raise as much money as possible in order to help everyone with Cancer, and to change the NHS system and the services it provides to cancer patients so that it encompasses all treatments available for cancer patients.
- In 2014 to get as many people as possible to sign our e-petition to encourage all NHS Hospitals to provide juicing stations and healthy menus for every patient.
- To encourage the NHS to provide trained staff for alternative cancer care in order to advise patients.
- All patients will be offered a choice in their cancer treatment on the NHS.
- To educate people on cancer and a healthy diet.
- To raise millions of pounds to help people with cancer.
- To build Clinics to offer cancer treatments and support to patients.
Orange Awareness Campaign
Meetings held each Monday In Hove, East Sussex
7pm to 9pm For Support and Information to all cancer patients and their families
Breast Cancer Advise & Support
For Alternative & Holisitc Treatment
Eat Organic Vegan Diet to heal your body